Hello Our Little Pandas!
Welcome to our blog! We LOVE traveling and we can only assume you do too since you clicked your way here! We first started this blog to remember our travel adventures together but now it’s become a way to share our tips and tricks when it comes to traveling. (From how to plan, where to go, what to pack, how to get there…etc.)
Unless you are that 5% of the rich in this world and money is no object, then you have found yourself in the right place! We belong in the remainder of the 95% of the population so we know what it’s like to save up for vacations, plan, book etc. We know the stress and we totally get it! We are so excited to share with you and help you (or perhaps you could help us too!) with stress free-er traveling.
We haven’t been to every city in the world yet, however we plan to do it one city at a time! We hope you guys will come along with us on this adventure with us…stay tuned my lovely pandas!